The scripts are already!
This week I went to Clarke Middle almost everyday, except thursday. The students finished their scripts and start to memorize to help them film. Last friday we filmed two gruops: Brazil and the United States gruop. Also, when we arrived at school Ms. Gillis prepared all the enviroment. She is really fantastic and engaged.
We will film again this week to get the best students' performance. I am a little worried about Brazil's film because we need to edit the movie and exchange the final product. Also, the students from Clarke Middle will wait more two weeks to see Brazil's video. What are we going to do during these days?
We will film again this week to get the best students' performance. I am a little worried about Brazil's film because we need to edit the movie and exchange the final product. Also, the students from Clarke Middle will wait more two weeks to see Brazil's video. What are we going to do during these days?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home